[modeller_usage] Re: PDB id's found in buildtarget.py is missing in sequence database??

Robert Selwyne wrote:
I am surprised to see the error -structural information is not available.
It means the PDB i'ds are missing in the sequence database?. But those PDB
id.s are taken from my buildtarget.log. How can i execute compare
target.log?

Now I have downloaded the necessary PDB files manually, Could you tell
which/where directory to paste these files with a detailed command list
since i am beginner to modeller.

If you don't set atom_files_directory, Modeller will look in the current directory for PDB files.