[modeller_usage] PDB id's found in buildtarget.py is missing in sequence database??

Good Day!!!!!!!!!

I have a doubt, that modeller searches the best templates with respect to
our target sequence in the sequence database using the command

$mod8v2 buildtarget.py

Now i make my comparetarget.py by adding the best five template's PDB
i.d's as i got from buildtarget.log

$mod8v2 comparetarget.py

i get these errors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "compare target.py", line 7, in ?
    aln.malign3d()
  File "/usr/lib/modeller8v2/modlib/modeller/alignment.py", line 210, in
malign3d
    io=io.modpt, libs=libs.modpt, **vars)
  File "/usr/lib/modeller8v2/modlib/modeller/util/top.py", line 93, in
malign3d
    return _modeller.malign3d(aln, io, libs, *args)
_modeller.error: malign3_682E> Structural information is not available for
all sequences in the alignment. Aborting.

I am surprised to see the error -structural information is not available.
It means the PDB i'ds are missing in the sequence database?. But those PDB
id.s are taken from my buildtarget.log. How can i execute compare
target.log?

Now I have downloaded the necessary PDB files manually, Could you tell
which/where directory to paste these files with a detailed command list
since i am beginner to modeller.

With Regards
Robert Selwyne.