Re: [modeller_usage] CA-CA restraints

Thanks for your prompt response. I have already played with automodel.py, although by changing different parameters, and could not get this to work. In automodel.py, when I change

        for (dmodel, maxdis, rsrrng, rsrsgn, rsrgrp, typ2, typ3, stdev) in \
            ((5, self.max_ca_ca_distance, (2, 99999), True, 9, 'CA', 'CA',

        for (dmodel, maxdis, rsrrng, rsrsgn, rsrgrp, typ2, typ3, stdev) in \
            ((5, self.max_ca_ca_distance, (1, 99999), True, 9, 'CA', 'CA',

the program still makes the restraints only for i, i+2 CA atoms. Is there an additional over-ride for this setting in a different script? Or is it by now hard-coded into the program regardless of the script setting?

I just tried changing these numbers in Modeller 6v2, still makes the restraints only for i, i+2 CA atoms.

Thanks,

Mensur