[modeller_usage] Modeling a Chimera

Hi dears,

I am a starting model buiter and i´d like to know how i can make a model like this :

I have a bifuncional enzime with two domains. But in the PDB i have as a model different structures : One for domain A and other to domain B.

And i´d like to build a model with this two domains together. It is not a dimer, it a single enzime with two diferente domains. And i´d like to know tto, what i will do with the linker resudues between this both domains !!

I anybody can help me, please be detalist cause i am a start user
i am using Modeller 8v0

thanks a Lot

Marcos Tadeu dos Santos
Undergratuated Student