[modeller_usage] How Modeller avoid CA clashes?

When the distance between two adjacent CA atoms (i.e. Ca_i and Ca_i+1) is
shorter than 3.6 Angstrom, the two residues may take part in clashes. These
are severely unrealistic geometry, however, cis-proline may be an exception
usually.

When we use Modeller to build model, the default model routine (automodel
class) seems only to check the improper chain breaks (the distance between
two adjacent CA atoms is larger than 8 Angstrom) of templates, but not check
the CA clashes of generated models. And the models sometimes have the CA
clashes problem. How could Modeller avoid such improper geometry? Add some
distance restraints by hand?

A typical example:
T0345, a target just released of CASP7. Two templates with very high
similarities (id% > 65%) are found, 2F8A and 1GP1.
Here is my alignment file of 1GP1_A and T0345
--------------
>P1;1GP1A
structure:1gp1:10:A:192:A:GLUTATHIONE PEROXIDASE:NA:2.00:0.171
---RTVYAFSARPLAGGEPFNLSSLRGKVLLIENVASL-GTTVRDYTQMNDLQRRLGPRGLVV
LGFPCNQFGHQENAKNEEILNCLKYVRPGGGFEPNFMLFEKCEVNGEKAHPLFAFLREVLPTP
SDDATALMTDPKFITWSPVCRNDVSWNFEKFLVGPDGVPVRRYSRRFLTIDIEPDIETLL-*

>P1;T0345
sequence:T0345:1: :185: :T0345: :2.00:-1.00
MIAKSFYDLSAINL-DGEKVDFNTFRGRAVLIENVASLCGTTTRDFTQLNELQCRF-PRRLVV
LGFPCNQFGHQENCQNEEILNSLKYVRPGGGYQPTFTLVQKCEVNGQNEHPVFAYLKDKLPYP
YDDPFSLMTDPKLIIWSPVRRSDVAWNFEKFLIGPEGEPFRRYSRTFPTINIEPDIKRLLK*
---------------
There are two cis-prolines (PRO:97, PRO:150) in each chain of 1GP1,
correspondingly, there are two prolines on the same sites of T0345 (PRO:89,
PRO:142), and residues around these prolines are very conserved, so I think
the prolines in T0345 should be also cis-proline. After building models from
this alignment, I have checked the CA clashes of models, and found that there
are two clashes:
--
           pair                  distance
  88 ARG:  ===   89 PRO:          2.798 A