[modeller_usage] Model assessment - GA341

Hi all,

I have some questions about the model.asses_ga341. In the manual on-line is described that it uses the "percentage sequence identity between the template and the model as a parameter". But, in the cited work (Melo et al, 2002) i don't see this relation with sequence identity. My questions:
- How Modeller treat the sequence identity in the context of the cited work?
- If the identity between my target and templates is very low, how the quality of the model is affected? (and what you recommend to use to assess the quality)

Thanks,
Cassiano Carromeu.