[modeller_usage] object classes-symmodel, automodel, allhmodel, etc.

Hi there,

I have been building a set of models that have symmetry restraints in
them, and I now want to build models with all hydrogens included. In the
modelling script that I use, I create a symmodel object

class symmodel(automodel)

and then define the symmetry restraints followed by

a=symmodel(env, alnfile='*', knowns=('*'), sequence='*')

(the *'s represent the real file names used)

and finally

a.make()

This works fine. However, looking over the script in the online manual
for creating an all hydrogen model, one must use  the allhmodel class

a=allhmodel(...)
.
.

a.make()

in order to create the appropriate model.

My question is, if I have already created a symmodel class to enforce
symmetry restraints, how can I create an all hydrogen model, if that
process requires an allhmodel class object? I am a novice with Python,
my understanding of objects is at best rudimentary.

Thanks for your help

Mike White