Re: [modeller_usage] object classes-symmodel, automodel, allhmodel, etc.

Mike White wrote:
I have been building a set of models that have symmetry restraints in
them, and I now want to build models with all hydrogens included. In the
modelling script that I use, I create a symmodel object

class symmodel(automodel)
My question is, if I have already created a symmodel class to enforce
symmetry restraints, how can I create an all hydrogen model, if that
process requires an allhmodel class object? I am a novice with Python,
my understanding of objects is at best rudimentary.

Simply derive your symmodel class from allhmodel rather than automodel, i.e. use
class symmodel(allhmodel)