Re: [modeller_usage] modeller_usage Digest, Vol 4, Issue 109

S.Sundar Raman wrote:
   i am regular user of modeller8v1. i am also member of the modeller usage
   group. resenctly my system get crashed. so i installed modeller again. i
forgot the password for the modeller8v1. pls kindly send me the password to
   me thank u

To get a Modeller license key, fill out the license agreement at
http://salilab.org/modeller/registration.html

There is no reason why you can't do this more than once if you lose the registration email, your system crashes, etc.