[modeller_usage] modeling a 2 domain protein with interdomain restraints

Hi Modeller experts,
Here is my problem. I would like to build a model of a 2 domain
protein. I have templates for each domain as well as additional
interdomain distance restraints from crosslinking data.
As I understand it is possible to introduce these additionnal distance
restraints in the input file.
However I also notice from  FAQ n°1 that in general :"...the relative
orientation of the two domains the resulting model will probably have
an incorrect relative orientation of the two domains ...".
So I suspect there will be a conflict between my (correct) additionnal
interdomain distance restraints and the (incorrect) interdomain distance
restraints resulting from the initial arbitrary relative orientation of the
2 templates.
How can I solve this. Is there a way to tell Modeller not to use these latter
restraints or a way to remove these at some point ?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards.

Michel

Michel Seigneuret