Re: [modeller_usage] using different weights for spatial restraints

Lillian Chong wrote:
I have created a chimera using the spatial restraints from the crystal
structures of two domains.  During the modelling process, I would like to
weaken the spatial restraints in one of the domains relative to the other
domain.  Can you please tell me the best way to weaken the restraints?

That depends on what sort of spatial restraints you're talking about, but the most flexible (although tricky) way to do this is to manually edit the restraints file and alter the standard deviations of the restraints you want to weaken.