Re: [modeller_usage] How to incorporate NAD and water in my model

Hi Charlie,

In the alignment file have you tried sth like the construct below?

>P1;template
<SNIP>
YIK/.*

>P1;target
<SNIP>
HIK/.*

Make sure your residue selection includes your NAD
ie
structureX:template:1:A:4:A:.:.:.:.
for the example given would correspond to the pdb file template.pdb with
TYR 1 A, ... FAD 4 A

Cheers,
Ralf

Dr Ralf Schmid