Re: [modeller_usage] alignment of multiple templates

Bo Yang wrote:
Thank you very much for your help. I fixed the script, and it went through. Now I have a alignment from the three templates. Then I add my sequence to the alignment using the example of 'align.py'. And I have a new alignment (see attachment test.ali). In order to structurally align my sequence with the templates, I try to align the sequence again using the example of "align2d.py". Here is how I tried: env = environ()
env.io.atom_files_directory = "./:../atom_files/"
aln = alignment(env)
mdl = model((env, file=('2HI4-1A2', '1PQ2-2C8A', '1OG5-2C9A'), model_segment=('FIRST:@', 'END:'))

You can only read in a single model at a time with 'model'. If you want to read multiple models, put it in a 'for' loop, just as for the earlier salign script you used.