[modeller_usage] using model-addrsr in modeller9v1

Hi,
I am new to modeller and I have trouble creating a homology model of a
protein using model-addrsr. By predicting secondary structure, between residues
"305-318" is alpha-helix. I modified the model-addrsr.py script as
shown below and I got error messages. I would appreciate it if any one
can give me any suggestion.
Thanks.

from modeller import *
from modeller.automodel import *    # Load the automodel class

log.verbose()
env = environ()

# directories for input atom files
env.io.atom_files_directory = './:../atom_files'

class mymodel(automodel):
    def special_restraints(self, aln):
        rsr = self.restraints
        at = self.atoms
rsr.add(secondary_structure.alpha(self.residue_range('305:', '318:')))
a = mymodel(env,
            alnfile  = 'seg.ali',     # alignment filename
            knowns   = '1u19A',              # codes of the templates
            sequence = 'mrg1')              # code of the target
a.starting_model= 1                 # index of the first model
a.ending_model  = 1                 # index of the last model
                                    # (determines how many models to calculate)
a.make()                            # do homology modeling

The error:
  File "modelrsr.py", line 14
    rsr.add(secondary_structure.alpha(self.residue_range('305:', '318:')))
                                                                         ^
IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level

The .log file:

                         MODELLER 9v1, 2007/01/19, r4822

     PROTEIN STRUCTURE MODELLING BY SATISFACTION OF SPATIAL RESTRAINTS

                     Copyright(c) 1989-2007 Andrej Sali
                            All Rights Reserved

                             Written by A. Sali
                               with help from
           B. Webb, M.S. Madhusudhan, M-Y. Shen, M.A. Marti-Renom,
                N. Eswar, F. Alber, M. Topf, B. Oliva, A. Fiser,
                    R. Sanchez, B. Yerkovich, A. Badretdinov,
                      F. Melo, J.P. Overington, E. Feyfant
                 University of California, San Francisco, USA
                    Rockefeller University, New York, USA
                      Harvard University, Cambridge, USA
                   Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, UK
              Birkbeck College, University of London, London, UK

Kind, OS, HostName, Kernel, Processor: 4, Linux linux 2.6.11.4-21.7-default i686
Date and time of compilation         : 2007/01/19 13:47:34
MODELLER executable type             : i386-intel8
Job starting time (YY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS): 2007/04/17 22:15:53