Re: [modeller_usage] using model-addrsr in modeller9v1

 wrote:
I am new to modeller and I have trouble creating a homology model of a
protein using model-addrsr. By predicting secondary structure, between residues
"305-318" is alpha-helix. I modified the model-addrsr.py script as
shown below and I got error messages. I would appreciate it if any one
can give me any suggestion.

This is also a Python error, not a Modeller problem. I recommend the excellent Python tutorial at http://docs.python.org/tut/tut.html

class mymodel(automodel):
    def special_restraints(self, aln):
        rsr = self.restraints
        at = self.atoms
rsr.add(secondary_structure.alpha(self.residue_range('305:', '318:')))

Just like the error message says, your indentation level is incorrect. i.e. the last line should be lined up with the two lines above.