[modeller_usage] Optimizing the Helix strain in the model?

Dear Modeller users,
I can learn from the Interative Example (Modeller Tutorial) that I can
increase the accuracy of the helix strain by removing or transfering
the gap to the begining or ending ot the helix. However If my
alignment don't have the gap in the helix region and the alignment
score seem maximum.
I would like to know how I can do in this situation because optimizing
the loop cannot be applied in this. This region is in the
transmembrane of a membrane protein.

Thank you very much for all of your advices,

My best regards,
TriNgo