Re: [modeller_usage] model-multiple.py error

Eeson Rajendra wrote:
Hi there

I am building a structure from 12 high-resolution crystal structures of high (>75%) sequence homology. When I run model-multiple.py I get the following error:

TypeError: in method 'set_io_data', argument 5 of type 'char const *'

It looks like you set io.atom_files_directory to something which is not a char * (i.e. not a string). If it's not clear from looking at your script what you did wrong, please post the script so that we can look at it.