Re: [modeller_usage] Help with transfer_xyz method

Thank you so much for your response. This is also what I was expecting that transfer_xyz is not going to do what I want.

Let's say I have something like this:

>P1;1a1t
structureX:1a1t:FIRST:A:LAST:A::::
MQKGNFRNQRKTVKCFNCGK---EGHIAKNCRAPRKKGCWKCGKEGHQMKDCTERQAN---*

>P1;madeup
sequence:madeup::::::::
MGKGNFRMQRKTVKCFNCGKD--EGHIAKNCRMNCDKGCWKCGKEGHQMKDCTERQANGRT*

I want Modeller to copy the coordinates of the template to my sequence for at least (N CA C CB) atoms of each residue. And if there is a gap/loop, then Modeller should generate the coordinates for it.

Is there anyway that Modeller would do what I want?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Ali Algarrous