[modeller_usage] help--model_ini.py

Hi:
When I use my initial model to build the structure, it appears some erros, the
following is the scripts and log file:
from modeller import *
from modeller.automodel import *
log.verbose()
env = environ()
env.io.atom_files_directory = './:../atom_files'
a = automodel(env,
              alnfile  = 'bhro_mult.ali',
              knowns   = ('bhro_n','bhro_tm','bhro_c'),
              sequence = 'bhro',
              inifile = 'myini.pdb')

a.starting_model= 1
a.ending_model  = 1
a.make()

some errors in log file:
rdpdb___303E> No atoms were read from the specified input PDB file, since the
              starting residue number and/or chain id in MODEL_SEGMENT (or
              the alignment file header) was not found;
              requested starting position: residue number " ", chain " "
read_te_288W> Protein not accepted:        1  myini.pdb
rdabrk__337E> Structure not read in (please consult the log file
              for more details):
now, how does MODELLER to do this question?
thanks a lot!