Re: [modeller_usage] multiple-template no overlap

 wrote:
Hi:
My target protein is a member of GPCR.I used multiple template to build the model,
there was no overlap among the templates. The final model was not reasonable. The
C-tail and N-tail were away from transmember region, simultaneity,located flank of
transmember region.I want to know, was there any restraints on 'MODELLER'?

See my earlier post on a very similar subject:
http://salilab.org/archives/modeller_usage/2007/msg00307.html

Because you have no overlap in your alignment between your three templates, Modeller has no information about the relative orientations of the three domains. You will need to introduce templates for the overlap regions, or failing that, add manual restraints on the orientations.