Re: [modeller_usage] platform (in)dependent libraries?

Mike White wrote:
I am running Modeller 9v2 on a 64-bit Linux (Suse) box, and when I ran a
small test program, it ran fine (as evidenced from the results and log
file), but I received the following errors:

mike@linux-8h71:~/Modelling_projects/Test_Mod9v2> mod9v2 MakePAPFile.py
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]

That's a warning, not an error. See http://salilab.org/modeller/release.html#issues