[modeller_usage] modeller.top location?

Greetings Forum users

I'm a final year Biochemistry undergraduate and am slowly learning the ropes when it comes to computers; I have recently installed modellerv9.2 on my ubuntu system (having used Redhat at Uni) and am having real difficulty in getting started, I've tried to find the modeller.top file and also tried to find a comprehensive instructions to help me setup but a lot of it is too advanced for me? can somebody please point me in the right direction; I'm certain once the modeller.top is up and running I should be able to get it working from then on.

Many thanks in advance

regards

Dan