Re: [modeller_usage] modeller.top location?

DANIEL TAYLOR wrote:
I'm a final year Biochemistry undergraduate and am slowly learning the ropes when it comes to computers; I have recently installed modellerv9.2 on my ubuntu system (having used Redhat at Uni) and am having real difficulty in getting started

What about http://salilab.org/modeller/release.html#rpm is confusing to you? If there is a specific section which does not make sense, I can reword it.

I've tried to find the modeller.top file

Well, you'll have trouble finding that, because there is no "modeller.top" file. Where did you get the idea from to look for that? If our documentation points you to that, let me know, and again I'll reword it.