[modeller_usage] DOPE applied to multichains

Hello,
In 9v2 manual (as in all previous) it is insistently recomended to
use .assess_dope() for single chains only. What exactly does it mean?
1/ Could I possibly apply dope to multichain proteins?
2/ How should I use dope on multichains? Should I split each chain to
single pdb and apply dope for each one sepparately? Would this be
correct? Should`t dope include chain-chain interactions?

Thankyou very much for the program and for the answers!