[modeller_usage] I'm a beginner

Greetings Forum users
I have recently installed modellerv9.2 on my system and am having real difficulty in getting started.I've tried to use the basic example tutorial, but
I've a lot of questions:
1. How can i get PIR format for the input? I've only the sequence of my protein in fasta format.
2. From BLAST, i've a file.aln. Must I convert it in PIR format or in a file.ALI? How?
3, Then, how can i get a model of my protein's structure having one template (a pdb file)?
4. In the test.cod, for running my experiment, i've to insert all the template?

Many thanks in advance for your help,
have a good day.