[modeller_usage] Help

Hi,
I am a new user of modeller and specifically modeller9v3. I am a student of
Biochemistry and Biotechnology in Greece and I need this program for my diploma
thesis. I read in the page of modeller that I must install python and I have to
write my scripts in this language. On top of that, I must install glib>=2.2 and
glibc>=2.3 but I have some problems in their installation. If I do not install
them, the modeller9v3 will not work? (I am sorry for my errors in English).
Thank you in advance.
Maria.