Re: [modeller_usage] modeller_usage Digest, Vol 7, Issue 19

Hello,

There seems to be a problem with your a.pir file. In particular, instead of
     structure:a.pdb:29::122:::::

the file should read:
     structure:a.pdb:29:A:122:A::::

Note the difference, I am telling modeller to look for residue 29 of
chain A in the pdb. otherwise, it looks like it looks for residue 29
of chain " ". Take a look at the manual to see how the PIR format
works: http://www.salilab.org/modeller/manual/node421.html.

Best,
Vadim