[modeller_usage] modelling multiple sequences in one go

hello

I want to know that if I have, say about 10 target sequences that I want to model, each with a corresponding template structure, what is the sript that I will have to follow in order to model all of them in one run? Instead of 10 different scripts which make things cumbersome, I want to combine the result of all in one script in one run.

please let me know if there is such a script and if there is none,could you assisst me to write one. thank you.

navkaran