Re: [modeller_usage] PIR format clarification

Thanks for the quick answer Ben.

I read this page, but it was not clear that the comment line has to
start with >P1. It sound to me that there has to be a consistent
identifier  in the format ">identifier;"

Maybe change the manual entry from:
"The line identifier must occur at the beginning of the line."
to:
"The line identifier ">P1;" must occur at the beginning of the line
and must not be changed."

Thanks for the clarification!

Thomas