[modeller_usage] Problem with running Flex-em

Hi, I am very new to the program Modeller. I got a problem as I tried to run the program Modeller 9v4 on Linux. Is there anybody that can enlighten me on how to solve this problem? Any advice gratefully received.

Error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "flex-em.py", line 10, in ?
    import shutil
ImportError: No module named shutil

In fact the module "shutil" is available at python library and I have added "setenv PYTHONHOME /usr/lib64/python2.4" to my .cshrc file.

Thank you.
Hua