Re: [modeller_usage] modeller_usage Digest, Vol 7, Issue 56

salam pradeep wrote:
I have a doubt in plotting the graph for calculating the DOPE Score using GNUPLOT. In GNUPLOT using the command 'plot "TvLDH.profile" using 1:42 with lines'. (From the Tutorial ) Only a single graph is shown but in the tutorial 2 lines of 2 profiles are shown.(TVLDH.profile showing red & green ) My question is how dow we compare the DOPE Score of 2 or more profiles using GNU plot. Please give me a posetive reply

As described in the tutorial, there is a plot_profiles.py script in the zip file that can do that. You can't do it directly with GNUPLOT since you have to add gaps to the two profiles to account for the gaps in the alignment, so that everything lines up. There is also a user-contributed Perl script in the Modeller wiki that does something similar.