[modeller_usage] keeping original residue numbers in final model

Hi,
I'm new in Modeller (9v4) and I haven't been able to find an
answer to the following question anywhere I've looked:

Is there a way to keep the original target's residue numbering in
the final model instead of having them sequentially numbered
starting at 1?

As an example, this is my target's sequence (NOTE: "-" are not
gaps, are missing/unknown residues):
>P1;1s58
SEQUENCE:1s58.ali  : 19   :A:  554  :A:::0.00:0.00
------------------NPVKSMWSEGATFSANSVTCTFSRQFLIPYDP
EHHYKVFSPAASSCHNASGKEAKVCTITPIMGYSTPWRYLDFNALNLFFS
PLEFQHLIENYGSIAPDALTVTISEIAVKDVTDKTGGGVQVTDSATGRLC
MLVDHEYKYPYVLGQGQDTLAPELPIWVYFPPQYAYLTVGDVNTQGISGD
SKKLASEESAFYVLEHSSFQLLGTGGTATMSYKFPPVPPENLEGCSQHFY
EMYNPLYGSRLGVPDTLGGDPKFRSLTHEDHAIQPQNFMPGPLVNSVSTK
-------------TGLSTGTSQNTRISLRPGPVSQPYHHWDTDKYVTGIN
AISHGQTTYGNAEDKEYQQGVGRFPNEKEQLKQLQGLNMHTYFPNKGTQQ
YTDQIERPLMVGSVWNRRALHYESQLWSKIPNLDDSFKTQFAALGGWGLH
QPPPQIFLKILPQSGPIGGIKSMGITTLVQYAVGIMTVTMTFKLGPRKAT
GRWNPQPGVYPPHAAGHLPYVLYDPTATDAKQHHRHGYEKPEELWTAKSR
VHPL
*

The final model's PDB starts with residue number 1 and ends
with residue number 523 (number of residues in the sequence).
What I would like to get is a model's PDB starting at residue
19, jumping from residue 300 to residue 314 and so, ending at
residue 554.

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

--
        0     |  Mauricio Carrillo Tripp, PhD
     /         |     Department of Molecular Biology, TPC6

** Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio **