[modeller_usage] dope batch processing

Hi all

I want to use the ‘DOPE’ to do the filtering the docking structure of thousands of proteins, and I want to do batch possessing, but the script can only calculate one structure:

from modeller import *
from modeller.scripts import complete_pdb

env = environ()
env.libs.topology.read(file='$(LIB)/top_heav.lib')
env.libs.parameters.read(file='$(LIB)/par.lib')

# Read a model previously generated by Modeller's automodel class
mdl = complete_pdb(env, '1acb.pdb')

# Select all atoms in the first chain
atmsel = selection(mdl.chains[0])

score = atmsel.assess_dope()

I am not familiar with python, Could you tell me how to do the batch processing in the above script?
Thank you very much!