Re: [modeller_usage] import errors

Mauricio Carrillo Tripp wrote:
> This must be a dumb error from my part, but I followed directions to run
> the scripts and now I'm getting a different error on all scripts. Here's
> the output:
> ImportError:
> /usr/people/trippm/bin/modeller9v5/lib/x86_64-intel8/libmodeller.so.4:
> undefined symbol: __svml_cosf4

Interesting - that symbol is part of the Intel runtime (libsvml.so).
There should be a copy of that library in the same directory as
libmodeller.so.4. Do you perhaps have the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable set?
If so, perhaps there is another libsvml.so library in that path (that
will take precedence over the copy bundled with Modeller). Maybe you
have the Intel C or Fortran compilers installed on your computer? If so,
you should either unset the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable when running
Modeller with Python, or take the paths containing libsvml.so out of
that variable and put them in /etc/ld.so.conf instead.