[modeller_usage] (no subject)

Please suggest me,

I am having some confusions regarding the number of model to be generated to get good model from MODELLER. Exactly how many models should be generated to get a  very good model. Is it One or 10, or 1000 or more?

If more than one model is generated, how to access model? What parameter should be considered? Is it molpdf value, DOPE score or GA341 score? I am always getting same value with GA341 score for my generated models that is 1, but the molpdf value and DOPE score are conflicting. Please suggest me which scoring method I should follow to select the best model.

Thank you ,

Pritesh Bhat
BPHC- Hyderabad-78
INDIA,