[modeller_usage] Model evaluation

Hello,

    I have questions on "Model evaluation" step in "Basic modeling". As far as i know, if it is a best model,the dope score profile shows region of low energy.But, the plot in my model with template looks as if some residue position have relatively high energy and in some showing of low energy.How can i judge whether it is a good model or bad?