[modeller_usage] Help with iterative modelling tutorial

On the page http://salilab.org/modeller/tutorial/iterative.html
the tutorial says

"The insertion between position 85 and 88 of the alignment was placed in the middle of an α-helix in the template (the "9" characters on the first line below the sequence mark the helices). Moving the insertion to the end of the α-helix may improve the model."

But in the two PAP examples on the page I cannot see any difference at positions 85 - 88.  What am I missing here?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Jon