[modeller_usage] Permission denied message

Dear Ben,
I am beginner in modeling of proteins. I downloaded the Modeller 9v7 (Windows package) and I am following the tutorials. I just started the Basic Modeling tutorial, but when I type any command at the command line, for example: mod9v7 build_profile.py, the following message appear:

Cannot open logfile build_profile.log: Permission denied

I also tried to run the command: mod9v7 model.py. and I got the same message.
I downloaded all input and output files for this tutorial. So, what should I do?

P.S.: the list of systems that I am using: Windows Vista, Modeller 9v7 and Phython 2.3.5

Thanks so much,

Manoel

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes