Re: [modeller_usage] Model missing residues in a trimer

Panagiotis Kastritis wrote:
I would like to ask you how is it possible to model missing residues in a trimer that I have.

The scripts at http://salilab.org/modeller/wiki/Missing%20residues should do the job.

but how can I expand it to more than one chain?

You will need to change your alignment, adding chain breaks ('/' character) where necessary; the first script on that page will write out something suitable. You won't need to change the modeling scripts, unless you explicitly select residue ranges, in which case obviously you will need to change the residue IDs (e.g. to add a chain ID, so '133', '135' might turn into '133:A', '135:A').