Re: [modeller_usage] ERROR ALIGN_CODES

Leonardo Herrera wrote:
I have a problem when I am realising my model with multiple templates, in the step to align the alignment of pdb's versus my sequence I obtain the following problem…
_modeller.ModellerError: read_al_373E> Protein specified in ALIGN_CODES(i) was not found in the alignment file; ALIGN_CODES( 13) = giAAR00925

Your alignment file is not valid PIR format: see http://salilab.org/modeller/9v7/manual/node445.html for the correct format. Otherwise, your scripts look OK. If you still can't figure out the problem, please put your input files into an archive (e.g. tar.gz file or zip file) and send them to me, and I'll take a look.