Re: [modeller_usage] distance restraints multi templates

On 12/14/2009 03:58 AM, Armin Meier wrote:
we want to use Modeller for modeling a target with multiple templates.
The distance restraints shall be replaced by our own ones. So far, we're
replacing all lines in the restraints file of types 3 (gaussian) and 10
(spline) in combination with groups 9 (CACA), 10 (NO), 23 (SDCH-MNCH),
26 (SDCH-SDCH).
Is there any source of information about the Modeller handling of
distance restraints for multiple templates, i.e. which distance
restraints are there and what is their mathematical form?

Yes - this is all detailed in the 1993 JMB Modeller paper.