Re: [modeller_usage] automodel() known templates

On 3/15/10 3:47 AM, Rafik Ouerchefani wrote:
I'm following tutorials and the all-steps example. I would like to know
if there is a function or a method to automate the selection of the
templates to be used in automodel() as "knowns". In the examples, this
selection is done manually from matrix.mat or compare.log files.

Certainly, but it is not a simple one-line addin. Automatic selection of templates is difficult, and is the focus of much research. Our package to handle this is called ModPipe, and can be found at http://salilab.org/modpipe/