Re: [modeller_usage] mutant two ore more residues

Thanks for your reply. I have now incoprated your change into my new script. I have also made one change to the energy function.

for i in [s,s1]:
    i.energy()
    i.randomize_xyz(deviation=4.0)

Will this new change that I made cause the modeller to take into account the affect one reside have on to another if they are neighbors?

Knut J