[modeller_usage] Regarding Salign

I checked salign too. It considers penalties on primary sequence and then moves to the structural alignment of considered structures before adding target sequence according to generated structural topology. But will you pass me the script lines which aligns structures at 1,2,3,4Angstroms. My another doubt is that how the considered structures are considered all together for each of these distance cutoffs. Is this like nC2 combination based structural alignment satisfaction of restraint matrix generated. Show me where these 1,2,3,4 Angstroms are available in salign_iterative. I couldn't find them.

Thanks,
Ashish