Re: [modeller_usage] How to make Modeller run Iteratively

On 2/6/11 10:49 PM, Ashish Runthala wrote:
Just like command line arguments are there in scripts, is it possible
to make MODELLER run iteratively, based on my defined set of
parameters integrated with MODELLER. If so, how. I want to use
Modeller in this way.

Of course. Modeller scripts are simply Python scripts, so you can write loops and create complex protocols. For example, the automodel protocol is simply a Python class (defined in modlib/modeller/automodel/automodel.py).