Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 14:31:22 +0000 (GMT)
From: Marco Sette <>
Subject: [modeller_usage] No template...
To: modeller <>

Dear all,

I have a protein consisting of a C-terminal and N-terminal region. While for
the C-terminal one I have a good template either Modeller or Blast don't
suggest templates for the N-terminal one.
I have some suggestion using Modweb (which search performs Modweb?) but not
very good.
Could ou suggest me a website to search for a template?
I looked at the mailing list (very long...) but seems this question has not
been posed.
Many thanks,

Marco

Dr.Marco Sette, Ph.D.

Department of Chemical Sciences and Technology
University of Rome, "Tor Vergata"
via della Ricerca Scientifica, 00133, Rome, Italy
e-mail:
e-mail:
Tel.:          +39-0672594424
Fax:           +39-0672594328