[modeller_usage] restrict salign to subparts of some structures sequences

Hello modellers,

  I have a very large dataset of (beta propeller domain) structures, which I inspected visually to assess parts that sounded obviously not relevant for a structural alignment. For some structures I spotted long loops or several small helices insertions which I would like salign not to consider during the structural alignment. Is there a way to do so ?

    thanks

     --Ben.S