Re: [modeller_usage] Problem in mGeneThreader link

On 5/16/11 12:17 PM, Bishwajit Das wrote:
                   i want to submit my sequence into  mGeneThreader,but
    i doin't get the link.please send me the mGeneThreader server link
    where i submit my query to finding fold assignment.

mGeneThreader is not our software - we simply used it when we wrote the tutorial as one possible non-Modeller source of alignments. So if it is no longer available, sorry, but there's nothing we can do about that. You can simply use another server for fold assignment.