[modeller_usage] align-template.py command erorr

hello dears
I am trying to build a model of  protein1 with  MG-ATP(naturally 1 holds ADP instead of MG-ATP in it's structure) , based on protein2 structure witch holds MG-ATP in it's structure(2 is considered as template). in fact I want only hetero-atoms of protein2 be considered and finally be added to the structure of 1, by modeller.
i have prepared the PDB file of both 1and2 .but after running the command"mod9v8 align-templates" , I am faced with this erorr " import site' failed; use -v for traceback".
could you please let me know what is wrong?( I have attached the "align-templates.py" file, to be considered for any possible mistakes in it)
thanks in advance!
sajad