[modeller_usage] Multi-chain modeling

Dear Modeller

I am trying to develop multichain model using /model-multichain.py file but as my model is pentamer in nature the example given is for dimer, i dont know how to make mult-chain.ali file and what i should mention in header since my template chains are 5 A-E the given example has only 1 :A:74 :B: option, how should i change the script to run all five chain modelling together.

plz help

Regards
Mustafa

--
MUSTAFA BUGHIO

Junior Research Fellow
Lab # P-133
Computational Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Design
Panjwani Center For Molecular Medicine and Drug Research, International
Center for Chemical Sciences, University of Karachi, Karachi 75270
Pakistan, +923313425010